Fraternal Order of Eagles "People Helping People"
PAST STATE PRESIDENT -
PAST STATE MADAM PRESIDENT -
Bar (subject to change)
Sundays - 9am to 11pm
Monday thru Wednesday -
11am to 11pm
Thursday - 11am to Midnight
Friday - 11am to 1am
Saturday - 9am to 1am
Who We Are:
The Fraternal Order of Eagles is a non-profit organization who's goal is to lessen man's suffering and promote peace. We were founded on the four principals of Liberty, Truth, Justice & Equality.
Gettysburg Eagles has around 3,000 members. Along with our Auxiliary and Eagle Rider's Group we donate to local and national charities. We have all kinds of entertainment on weekends from sporting events on tv to bands or dj's in the evenings.
When We Meet:
Our Auxiliary meets on the first and third Thursdays of the month.
The Aerie meets on the second and fourth Thursdays of the month.
Our Eagle Rider's Group meets on the fourth Wednesdays of the Month.
Gettysburg Eagles Weekly Specials Sept 26th-Oct 2nd
***Prices subject to change***
All dinner specials begin at 4pm
· LUNCH: Philly Cheesesteak with one side $6.00
· DINNER: Dozen wings served with choice of bleu cheese or ranch, and celery $6.00.
· Monday Night Football special from 7-9PM: Meatball Bar 2 for $1.00
· LUNCH: Greek Turkey burger with one side $5.50 (Turkey burger topped with cucumber sauce and feta cheese)
· DINNER: Slippery Ham Pot Pie with one side $6.00
· LUNCH: Ham Pita with one side $5.00
· DINNER: Meatloaf with 2 sides $6.95
· LUNCH: Crab cake sandwich with one side $7.00
· DINNER: Seafood night!! Variety of steamed, broiled, and breaded platters!! Crab legs and shrimp! Come check out our full seafood menu!
o Special for the night: Surf n' Turf-- New York strip with breaded shrimp and 2 sides $12.95
· LUNCH: Fish sandwich with one side $5.00
· DINNER: 12 oz Ribeye steak with 2 sides $12.00; Crab Legs $9.95
· Breakfast available Saturdays from 9-11am!! (Regular breakfast menu)
· LUNCH: Italian sausage sub with one side $5.00 (topped with fried onions and peppers, and marinara)
· DINNER: Baked ham with scalloped potatoes and one cold side $6.95
· Breakfast available Sundays from 9-11am!! (Regular breakfast menu)
· Dinner special: 4 pc chicken dinner served with 2 sides $6.95
Monday September 26th Trivia Night with TC BEATS 6-8pm
Saturday October 1st Corn Wallace 8-midnight
Sunday October 16th CHARITY DART TOURNAMENT Signups begin at 11am
Sunday October 23rd Crab Leg feed from 12-3PM $30 per person
Tuesday November 15th Thanksgiving Dinner! 4-8pm $5 members, $10 guests. Only 1 guest per member only
**Please note: we have now returned to smoking during all business hours, except for special occasions. Thank you for your continued support!!
Some things to do